Saturday, March 31, 2012

A package from the North River and a raw morning

This week a package arrived from Kiwi, over at the North River.   We will have to get out and try these on the local trout population.  I really like the soft hackle on the Killer bug.


This morning I was traveling home.  The day was raw and cold with a light rain but I needed a little mental health break.  There wasn't much action on the team of wets I was fishing so I switched up to the "march black" and found a few fish interested but most were quickly off when the hook landed home.  The only fish landed this morning was this beauty of a brown.


A gray raw day

2 comments:

  1. EVERYBODY needs a mental health day now and then, but one every day would be even better.

    Mark

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete